Saturday, October 8, 2011

I never understood the concept of blogging. I never understood why I would want to ever share things with random people in this world when I have my own family and friends to share things with. But with time I have come to realize that there is much more to blogging than I ever thought there was. This blog is my attempt to share things that I learn on a daily basis and in turn this will help me to easily recall things (during times when my forgetful memory gives up on me) that I had learned at some point. My hope is that this blog will be used to list out all the random things that I learn on a daily basis. The things that make me wonder and make me think Why, Where, What, When or How. For more technical stuff, I hope to use my other blog.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is good to blog to "give back" to the society. We learn so many things due to people posting their experiences and knowledge on the internet. We should do the same. So, welcome to blogging and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete